Convert your time into bitcoin
Zaprite is a platform that allows anyone to create beautiful, customized invoices that can be paid with Bitcoin, Lightning or Liquid. We are passionate about building tools that will help onboard the world to a bitcoin standard.
We are searching for a full stack engineer to join Zaprite as the first hire. You’ll be responsible for launching the many features on our roadmap as we aim to deliver a beautiful Bitcoin invoicing and accounting experience to the world. Your technical expertise will also be vital in helping to shape the priorities of said roadmap.
Please provide a short cover letter and resume with a link to your Github (if possible).
- Collaborate directly with the Founder on product development.
- Proactively communicate tradeoffs of architectural decisions.
- Consider security implications of engineering solutions and help surface risks.
- Ensure a healthy growth trajectory for the Zaprite monorepo.
- Stay savvy on trends, libraries and tools to help accelerate Zaprite development.
- 6+ years experience building consumer-facing software products.
- Familiarity with React, Typescript, Firebase, NextJS.
- Experience working on a small team.
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and roll-up the sleeves mentality.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Bitcoin concepts and UX is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity share.
- Health benefits.
Update: Position Filled
If this sounds like you, get in touch, we’d love to chat.
Apply at Bitcoiner Jobs: